2022 CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· January 31st – Homeowner’s 2022 Assessment Due
· April 16th at 2 pm – Easter Egg Event, be prompt, eggs go fast
· May 14th – Spring Yard Sale starting at 8 am
(Yard Sale Rain Date, May 21st)
· June 4th – Dumpsters to be delivered on Saturday, June 4, around 8 am. No Hazardous Materials, dangerous objects, wet paint, or tires. Volunteers to assist with loading needed.
· June 30th – Trash Collection Money Due
· July 4th at 9:30 am – Independence Day Bike Parade. Refreshments in the basketball court after the parade.
· September 17th 2pm-6pm – BRIMFIELD COMMUNITY PICNIC - Returning this year, we will have a community picnic/meet your neighbors gathering. The HOA will be providing Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Sandwich Platter, Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad, Chips, Dessert, and Non-Alcoholic Beverages. There will also be door prizes and a 50/50 raffle! While it is not necessary to bring anything but yourselves, if anyone would like to contribute to the picnic, extra side items and desserts are always fan favorites! This is a great opportunity for everyone to reconnect with their neighbors in our little corner of the world!
· September 24th – Dumpster to be delivered on Saturday, Sept 24, around 8 am. No Hazardous Materials, dangerous objects, wet paint, or tires. Volunteers to assist with loading needed. Please note, dumpsters are only for residents who participate in the Brimfield/Area Refuse community trash program.
· October (day and place TBD – Annual Community Meeting)
· October 29th – Halloween Parade around the neighborhood. Time to be determined.
· October 31st – Trick or Treat from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Households wishing to participate are asked to turn on their front porch lights. It is requested that children only go to homes with porch lights on.
· January 2023 – Christmas Tree Pick Up (day TBD)